My aim is that any parent has access to family link support, to ensure that children achieve the best and most positive outcomes possible. Children do not come with a handbook and we all need advice and help from time to time. Parenting can be very rewarding but we all know how difficult and challenging it can be.
I can help by:
· Providing parent support and information (e.g setting routines)
· Supporting with children’s behaviour and attendance
· Developing parents confidence to support with their child’s learning
· Signposting to other agencies – such as School Nurse, Parenting Consultants
· Holding Termly Family Liaison meetings, coffee sessions or workshops e.g. healthy eating, bedtimes, homework support, routines, sickness & absence etc.
My family link leaflet, with more information, can be obtained from the office. Or just come and see me in the playground for a friendly word!!